The risk assessment module of the E-Toolbox software solution provides opportunity for risk evaluation and management of risk factors concerning the companies (areas related to occupational safety, environmental safety, fire safety, etc.). The solution covers the entire risk management cycle: identification, assessment and measurement of risks as well as implementation of corrective actions and assessment of control procedures.
How does the Risk assessment module work?
Risks can be readily identified and evaluated by the application of this module. The defined risks can be assigned to positions, individually endangered people, technologies and objects. Various measures can be assigned to certain risks which are monitored by this software.
– Collection of risks/risk types
– Provision tracking/action tracking
– Data extraction by fast query techniques/methods
– Preparation of risk assessment reports in textual and printed form
– Verification and evaluation processes
– Chemical risk assessment (exposure calculation) with connection to the Hazardous material module
The installation of the software is connected with theoretical and practical training. Continuous support is provided in order to manage the problems which may occur during the use of the software, as well as for satisfying the demands for development.